CBS has been supplying the NSW area with conveyor belt for over 20 years. We have the ability to supply the lightest of belts through to the heaviest belt. Descriptions of what we can supply is below-
Rubber Conveyor Belt
Our products have been tested & proven to provide the highest level of product performance in conveying technology. Our independence provides us with the ability to procure specific belts from recognized manufacturers that meet the needs of our customers ensuring the highest level of quality control at the best value for money.
We can supply belting in cut to width specific lengths, full rolls, vulcanized spliced endless belts, belts joined with mechanical belt fasteners or belts with ends prepared for customer own installation.
We only market rubber conveyor belting produced by belting manufacturers who meet or exceed the applicable Australian Standards.
Our standard quarry rubber belting ranges from 450mm to 1800mm in the below designations-
2Ply PN150 N 3/1.5
3Ply PN150 N 3/1.5
3Ply Pn150 N 5/1.5
3Ply Pn150 M 5/1.5
4Ply Pn150 N 6/2
4Ply Pn150 M 6/2
4Ply Pn200 M 8/3
Our Range includes but is not limited to:
- N Grade Rubber Conveyor Belt
- M Grade Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Crows Foot Weave (CFW) M Grade Rubber Conveyor Belt
- QuarryMaster Rubber Conveyor Belt
- MOR Oil Resistant Nitrile Rubber Conveyor Belt
- HOR Heat & Oil Resistant Nitrile Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Heat Resistant Rubber Conveyor Belt
- E Grade Anti Static Grain Handling Rubber Conveyor Belt
- FRAS Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Steel Cord Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Chevron Cleated Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Elevator Rubber Belt
- Rough Top Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Wedgegrip Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Custom Manufactured Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Other Rubber Conveyor Belts
PVC & PU Conveyor Belting
CBS have available a comprehensive range of PVC, PU & Thermoplastic Conveyor Belting. All our belts are manufactured to the highest standard to provide quality, variety of choice & economy in use.
By providing us with your specifications we can, in a timely & professional manner customise any of our belts to suit your specific application. We can also supply a complete range of Mechanical Belt Fasteners, PVC & PU Cleating, Sidewalls & Tracking Guides.
Our range of belts are available in four unique constructions:
- Solid Woven PVC Conveyor Belt
- Multiply PVC Conveyor Belt
- Sampla PVC, U & PU Conveyor Belt
- Thermoplastic Conveyor Belt
Plastic Modular Conveyor Belting
Plastic Modular Conveyor Belts from CBS offer versatility and durability to any conveyor system. Our range of belt types are designed to convey a multitude of products – bakery goods, seafood, poultry, meat, packages, glass, timber, tyres etc. Belts can also be used for extreme applications, such as: heat from ovens, cold from freezers, high pressure wash downs & automotive component lines.
Our range of Plastic Modular Belts provides the following Features/Benefits:
- Positive drive & tracking eliminates the need for tensioning devices & significantly reduces belt edge damage.
- A comprehensive range of smooth rounded, open area designed belts providing, uniform & quick cooling, high water & air permeability & easy release of sticky products.
- Strong design for both straight & radius belts enable long runs without transfers.
- Solid design provides superior lateral rigidity.
- A broad range of belt materials provides for a multiplicity of conveying applications.
Power Transmission Belting
We can supply a range of high performance Power Transmission Belting in rolls or cut lengths, with ends prepared for on site splicing or custom designed spliced endless. Specific tools for cutting, preparation of ends & for splicing these belts are available.
In particular the main applications are in the following industries:
- Cardboard Industry
- Graphic Industry
- Wood based Panel Industry
- Paper Industry
- Printing Industry
- Textile Industry
- Flour Mills
- Marble & Tile Industry
- Material Handling
A number of our Power Transmission Belts can also be used as a Light Duty Conveyor Belts.
Power Transmission Belt brands that we supply include: Habasit & Siegling.
PU Round & V-Belt Sections
We supply a range of extruded Thermoweldable Round & V Belt Profiles which are used in various markets for transmission of light to medium duty, low speed drives and for conveying light loads. V Belt sections are available with a range of top cover finishes & reinforcements suitable for both power transmission & light load conveying applications.
Belts can be supplied in roll or cut lengths or as endless belts. Specific tools for cutting & splicing these belts are available.